The Financing Agency for Social Entrepreneurship is searching for a Regional Manager Belgium and France, starting January 2019 (60-100%) or later:
What we offer:
This role will involve working in close collaboration with the entire team of FASE. Since Belgium and France are strategically important regions for FASE, you will become part of a continuously growing network of financing projects with high social impact and will interact with impact-driven investors of various types, origins and experiences. We offer a responsible role in a wide range of activities characterized by an entrepreneurial spirit and a good work-life balance. You will support the growth of innovative and outstanding social organisations by providing them with tailored combinations of growth capital, management know-how and strategic advice as well as identify and secure the right impact investors for them.
Among others, your role will involve the following tasks:
- representing and developing the activities of FASE in Belgium and France,
- sourcing deal flow and originating transaction mandates in Belgium and France,
- creating a strong network of impact investors willing to invest in these projects,
- mapping the social entrepreneurship and impact investing scenes in Belgium and France,
- supporting the execution of mandated transaction projects in Belgium and France
- building a structured database of (potential) Belgian and French impact investors and funders,
- supporting the implementation of EU projects in Belgium and France, and
- strengthening communications, e.g. creating a regional online presence with mailings, newsletters and blogs, as well as designing and running social finance events and workshops.
You will be responsible and flexible in determining the method and means of how to ideally fulfil your role and assignment. As a Regional Manager, you will work independently, i.e. without the full availability of a ready-to-use infrastructure, but with knowledge and support from the European team in all of your efforts.
What you should bring:
We are looking for a candidate who will bring the following qualities to FASE:
- a strong willingness to create impact which is at the core of all of his or her activities,
- a professional experience of 7 to 10 years, ideally in running an enterprise or working in finance or investor relations with exposure to the social sector,
- a degree in Business Administration or an equivalent academic education,
- strong entrepreneurial and sales skills as well as proficiency in English and French language, and
- excellent presentation and Microsoft Office skills.
Since FASE predominantly works as a virtual team out of different places in Europe, you are invited and free to specify from which location within Belgium or France you would prefer to run your activities.
Impact creation is the driving force behind our work. We would be happy to share this passion with you and build a pan-European team and presence together. If you are interested to be part of our ambitious mission, please submit your application via email to Mrs Magdalena Keus at firstname.lastname@example.org until November 15, 2018. More information about FASE can be found on this website www.fa-se.de/en
We are looking forward to hearing from you!